標題: 4768_1_
無頭像
lagwan7r8o

帖子 278
註冊 2018-6-7
用戶註冊天數 2155
發表於 2018-6-13 00:30 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Zhang Wuji's heart on the spot, if only seven injuries to shatter the tree, ten days and a half months after the pine wilt, only to show the power, with the strength of the seven injuries, followed by the masculine strength of the tree. That is to follow the way of Hsieh Hsien, who used to split trees on ice island,diesel jeans outlet sale, and then cut the trunk with dragon knives. The sound of applause only shocked the various schools. Always respect the way: "good!" This is indeed a brilliant seven injury boxing method. But I have to ask,hugo boss clearance, where did Zeng Xia's boxing learn from? Zhang Wuji did not answer with a smile. Tang Wenliang said, "where is the golden lion, Xie Xun? Also please inform the young man. " He thought more clearly,cheap electronics, and had guessed that Xie Xun and his young man had a relationship. Zhang Wuji was surprised: "Oh,cheap clarks shoes, no, I showed off seven injuries, but I brought my father out. If it is clear about the origin of the relationship with an adoptive father, it is the six most important things.