無頭像
lagwan7r8o

帖子 278
註冊 2018-6-7
用戶註冊天數 2154
發表於 2018-6-9 04:28 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
HTML template time boiled rain, life is smiling and smiling
time boiled rain, life smile, sweet way to spend years, flowers bloom. Life is like tea, dust is like rain, time cooks the rain, and the fragrance spreads everywhere. Shallow summer,diesel jeans outlet sale, shallow pour tea, deep wisdom, joy, time to make rain, wisdom fragrance, life smile is sweet. Blooming Banxia, just like a flash in the pan, hurrying a smile to bid farewell to the flower season, bright half bright and beautiful, leaving a piece of regret, leaving half of sadness, warming a piece of memory. Envy red dust, publicity and not frivolous, charming and not affectation, do not forget the original intention, Su Yan Xiangyang, magnanimous to people. After the monsoon, the cold flow through the border, fresh air floating silk flower fragrance, heart and warm everywhere, the pen of plain and clean, write a note Enron, send to heaven, to find a good paradise for the good of the red dust. With a wisp of incense and a joyful smile, laughter is wasted on the years. Once young and frivolous, with the wind and unrestrained walk time, but I do not know to spend more than ten spring and autumn, to live up to more than ten winter and summer; and put people into the late years,Designer Shoes, into the late autumn,All sale store outlet, time to pick up the life of wheat, stealing the vitality of the vitality of the resilience, people become afraid of loneliness, fear of dawn and night alternately, afraid of again I look back on the tender feelings of the lights. With sadness and sadness, I read about the past, and stayed alone in the evening. But the mountains and rivers, blue sky and white clouds are always in, why should I lament the short time of the time; the green mountain is more charming, people should be like it, at that age, the fame and success, and nothing to do, all need a bright and optimistic heart, the suffering, the pain, the smile, and the wilderness of life. Sand dunes。 The wall stands on the wall. Let go of the burden on your shoulders and be as easy as clouds, comfortable as air, waiting for the wind to send us into the embrace of the sky. Stop the stray steps, tiptoe, pick a rose, be different from the heart, blossom a fire, create a new force, a faith, more persistent. When we finally get to the end of the happy end, don't forget the way we come, don't forget the people and the scenery on the way, look back all the way through the long distance, leave the close footprints, or the deep or shallow traces, and feel the real and beautiful touch. In any case, keep a blooming posture, stick to the sun, keep warm with the sun, smile to the blue sky, the white clouds, the earth, the sea, cross the road of life,Clothing Clearance, let the heart no longer lose the confusion; I often cherish a grateful heart, thank the experience, thank the pain, the life is an unsolved poem, we need to face the trouble. When mixed contradictions, keep calm, inject your own unique wisdom, seek to win, and win the favor of life. In the gesture of a small stream, life is dark, in the bend of the nine pieces of the ileum, playing a beautiful and elegant mountain and flowing water, challenging the height, being quiet, not surprised, slow, calm, calm and calm, flowing through the steep and rough places and rushes to the sea. The misfortunes and miseries in the journey of life are not as dangerous as you can imagine. When you put your wisdom into it, you will gain an unexpected joy, that is a life experience. Learn to look far away.