無頭像
gnijwang5w3w

帖子 10
註冊 2018-6-6
用戶註冊天數 2162
發表於 2018-6-9 03:58 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The notes of the memory of the HTML template
, from my memory,revolve clothing mall, grandma did not remember to work in the field of the production team for a day, and all four of my sisters were brought up by grandma. Now I think back to those lost years. My memory is back to my childhood. Everything is like an instant. Grandma did not work for the production team. Every day, she helped the cattle that were stocked with the production team, except for four sisters. When cows were grazing in the mountains, grandma took us to pick up wild mushrooms in the mountains. I remember once, my brother and my sister went back to the mountain to pick up a little basket of wild mushrooms. When we were back home, grandma carefully selected every one, and put together the edible green fungus, the red paper fungus, the grey Baotou, the milk oar bacteria, the bushes, the mushrooms,Nordstrom Rack Outlet, the pine needles, the big foot bacteria, and the cow shit that could not be eaten. The bacteria give up one side. In this little basket, only wild mushrooms can't be eaten. Grandma praised our abilities. On that day, when grandma cooked the mushroom, she told us that the mushrooms in the mountain must be washed and put into the pot, and the mushrooms must be put in the pot, and the mushrooms must be added to the fresh garlic. When the garlic is boiled, it proves that the mushrooms are already ripe, and when they are eaten, they can not eat too much at once, and then yummy, and then delicious, and Temperance, though most mushrooms are not poisonous, but in case of trouble, they must be very careful when eating. In my grandmother's explanation, I really learned to eat wild mushrooms, so far, I want to come, I eat wild mushrooms every time,revolve clothing, the flavor of pure fragrance, will let me drooling, let me taste more. What I remember more is Grandma's "turtle dove leaf tofu". In our nearby production team, grandma's "turtle dove leaf tofu" is very famous. The so-called "turtdove leaf" is the name of a shrub leaf in the mountains. From spring to autumn, the shrubs are full of leaves like the "mulberry peony" of the potted plants of the family now. There is a faint scent of fragrance. Whenever we have a bull on the mountain and see the "leaf dove", I can't help it. It took home and let Grandma cook a "turtledove leaf tofu" for us. Grandma can make "dove leaf" every time to make "dove leaf bean curd". As to how to do it, I can't remember the whole process. I only know that I have to use the ash of "Tung seed" and then make it into it with its clarified water. "That's alkali," she said. At that time, I did not understand. Now I want to come to know that "Tung seed shell" ash is alkaline, which is used to extract the alkali solution and "turtles leaf tofu". Every time I see the "dove leaf bean curd" made by grandma, the semitransparent, colloid, pale green "turtle leaf bean curd" is supplemented by granny with chili, pulp oil, monosodium glutamate and other seasonings. No matter how much grandma does, it is often not enough for our family to eat. Remembering these past events,belk clothing, grandma's shadow is still the same as before. Grandma has been dead for 18 years. When these trifles emerge in my mind, it is the unforgettable love that grandma left me, taste the taste of truth and nature, and leave the notes to my life. Leopard in ten regiments in July 5, 2005