標題: Zhou Midiu mobile led to winning the championship.
無頭像
lagwan7r8o

帖子 278
註冊 2018-6-7
用戶註冊天數 2155
發表於 2018-6-7 20:59 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
After
,tommy hilfiger mall
entered the super women's singles finals for two consecutive days,Designer Luxury Fashion Clothing, Zhou Mi finally got his wish. Beijing time September 28th, the 2008 China Masters game ended the women's singles final. Zhou Mi defeated Wang Lin, the Chinese teenager 2 to 1, and won the championship.
in last week's Japanese open, Zhou Mi also entered the finals,Cheap Clothing & Shoes, but ultimately invincible Wang Yihan to the runner up. In the three round of the game, Zhou Mi admitted that he had no strength at all. Today, Zhou Mi also played three games with Wang Linzhan, third or even 14 to 16. After that, she even got 7 points, and finally won the match by 2 to 1.
hasn't waited for reporters to ask what motive force Zhou Mi won the championship, and Zhou Mi has already taken it into account. I want to tell you that the reason that I got into the final was that I lost my cell phone when I was in Changzhou and that we had a problem, and I couldn't think of it. Go down. "
After
got the last point, Zhou Mi sat down directly to the ground. This is not a way to celebrate in advance, but really totally boring. "Playing Wang Lin really takes a lot of trouble, and the last goal is gone and all the strength is gone. It's really hard to win." In fact, after the semifinal ended on the 27 th, even though Zhou Mi did not know who the final opponent was at the time, they all made her sigh "not easy to deal with". Zhou Mi did not even hesitate to praise the Chinese general, saying "they have completed the succession task".
sneaked a glance at Zhou Mi's prize cheque when he received the big cheque with the bonus. His face was very contented. Zhou Mi was a little embarrassed when he was asked about the link at the conference. "I just looked at how much money I had,asics shoes, because I saw all the more than 7000 dollars in the Asian army. I think I should be less." I didn't know how much money I had. I didn't know how much money I had. It was only more than 13000 dollars, and I didn't have much. In this way, it is no wonder that the $18750 prize of the Chinese master's singles champion made Zhou Mi laugh. Reporter joked with Zhou Mi, is this enough to buy a cell phone? Zhou Mi said he was "rich" in the voice. Sohu sports Chen Shu Jia
Disclaimer: This article only represents the author's personal view and has nothing to do with Phoenix website. The original and the text and content in the text have not been confirmed by this station, and do not make any guarantee or commitment to the text and the authenticity, integrity and timeliness of all or part of the content or text. Please make a reference only to the reader, and please verify the relevant content on its own.