Board logo

標題: asics gel kayano 20 review no cotton t-shirt [打印本頁]

作者: jjyasmdem2    時間: 2017-4-4 23:12     標題: asics gel kayano 20 review no cotton t-shirt

250 empty square miles is to canoe through the narrow walls of Mariscal Canyon on the Rio Grande,ghd vs babyliss pro nano titanium.Roughing It   Photo: Cabo San Juan del Gu?a EcoParkParque Tayrona.
   Rob Babcock-Ellis Photo: Map by Julia Van Horn " data-modal-img-src="" > Sunk Illustration Dallas Trombley can't stop himself,asics gel stratus 4. shooting the breeze. has been found to produce intriguing "crossover" effects,adidas outlet amman. one hip-flexor was stretched; the other one wasnt. unschooling is not the only choice. studying. well something But for the most part the boys ran wild exploring the surrounding woods On weekends Donald packed up his orange VW van and drove with Crescent and Orion to bike races and music festivals where they hawked vegetarian burritos By the ages of six and eight the boys were prepping orders and making changeI was blown away And jealous This was the childhood I wished Id had equal measures freedom responsibility and respect with none of the rote soul-crushing memorization that had soured me on school Sure Crescent and Orion could be a bit wildI once found the front bumper of my truck kissing a spruce tree that stood between the driveway and the housebut they were precocious and self-aware brimming with confidence and curiosity They looked you in the eye and spoke in full sentences They were constantly running and laughing and playing Im not sure how else to put it except to say that never before had I known kids who so fully embodied childhoodWhen Penny then my girlfriend came to visit she noticed it too "Those kids are amazing" she said "I didnt even know there were kids like that"Fin and Rye almost always wake up before dawn We do not have an alarm clock but early rising is our habit ingrained over the decade and a half weve run our small farm We tend to chores as a family: Penny heads to the barn to milk cows I move the rest of the herd to fresh pasture and slop the pigs and the boys feed and water their dwarf goats Flora Lupine and Midnight The "cafeteria" The Hewitts run a diversified farm with gardens an orchard and blueberry patch and livestock—they also sell their produce   Photo: Penny HewittBy seven the chores are finished and we convene at the wide wooden table for breakfasteggs usually and bacon from last years pigs After breakfast I repair to my desk to write and Penny heads to the fields or orchard Fin and Rye generally follow their mother before disappearing into the woods Sometimes they grab fishing poles uncover a few worms and head to the stream returning with their pockets full of fish fiddlehead ferns and morel mushrooms Occasionally I join them and these journeys are always marked by frequent stops with one boy or the other dropping to his knees to examine some small finding something I would have blithely blindly stumbled over"Papa look wild onions" And theyll dig with their young fingers loosing the little bulbs from the soft forest soil Later well fry them in butter and eat them straight from the pan still hot enough that we hold them on the tips of our tongues before swallowingOther times they work on one of the shelters that they always seem to be constructing; their voices carry across the land as they negotiate materials and design"Fin lets put the door on this side""Did you say ten and three-eighths or ten and five-eighths""Rye we need another pole on this end"These shelters are so prolific that occasionally I come across one I hadnt even known existed and I can see the evolution of the boys learning in the growing soundness of these humble structures Winters first big snowfall no longer spells collapse; the boys have learned to slope the roof and to support the ridgepole at its center They face the openings southward and build on a piece of well-drained ground They use rot-resistant cedar for anything that will contact the soil The boys cleaning the garlic crop The Hewitts all tend to their farm as a family   Photo: Penny HewittFin and Rye are proficient with most of the hand and power tools that form the backbone of any working farm By the time they were eight both of them could operate the tractor and in a pinch drive the truck with a load of logs They split firewood alongside us swinging their mauls with remarkable accuracy They are both licensed hunters and own 22 rifles and 20-gauge shotguns They wear belt knives almost everywhere oblivious to the stares of the adults around them some concerned some perplexed and some it often seems to me nostalgicOur sons are not entirely self-taught; we understand the limits of the young mind and its still-developing capacity for jud

歡迎光臨 ExCelsior 100%韓國空運 (http://excelsior.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0